Welcome to the Homes On The Sunshine Coast Blog
Once you have figured out your monthly debt obligations, your net worth and the amount you have available for a down payment, you are ready to choose a mortgage broker (lender). Being pre-approved puts you in a strong position as a buyer as you then know what you can afford and you have an interest rate set aside for you for your mortgage. Here is a list of some of the information you will need to have prepared for your meeting with your broker:
* Your personal identification
* Proof of the amount of your salary or income from work
* Any other sources of income that you have including the documents to prove the amounts
* Documentation showing your bank account details, loans and other debts
* Proof of assets
* The source and amount of your down payment and deposit
* Proof and source of funds for closing costs (these usually range from 1.5% to 4% of the purchase price)
Your mortgage broker may require some further information but this list is most of what you should need for your appointment.
Shay and I are happy to meet with you and help you with the process of finding your new home. Contact us anytime.
Barbie and Shay
Barbie 604 741.1239
Shay 604 989.9888
Reaching YOUR Goal is OUR Mission