Welcome to the Homes On The Sunshine Coast blog...
It is a gorgeous day today on the Sunshine Coast. I watched the sunrise at the seaside this morning and it was full of colours and beauty that one can only truly appreciate by being there in the moment. I love the morning! Our day is full of many things and in just a few minutes we will be on our way out the office door to our first open house of the day. Business is very busy and it's going to be a great day for buyers to view some wonderful homes.
There is a development that you are going to hear a lot about from us over the months to come. This development is called 'Seawatch at the Shores'. The development is on the Inlet side of Sechelt and every property there has the most wonderful views of the Inlet, the mountains and the sky. This is a beautiful place to visit and an even better place to live.
It's interesting to us in Real Estate that people often ask us 'what we think' about an certain area or a home. We understand where and why our input can be of value to people asking about Sunshine Coast Real Estate but what we find is the most important is what 'you' think. You the buyer, what is most important to you? That is what we like to learn and to act upon.
We ask prospective buyers..... ' What do you care about most? What do you want in a home/property?'
Here are the answers that we are often given...
* A safe and secure place for families to live
* Time and place for peace and relaxation and to enjoy their families and their surroundings
* A suitable home - size, quality, style, ease of use
* Proximity to the ocean and hiking/walking
* Closeness to amenities including restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, liquor store, pub, doctors/dentists and hospitals
* Longevity - to live in a community where you can depend upon what type of growth and changes will happen in the years to come
* Financial stability and profit - to buy in a community where your property/home will at the least hold its value and at best increase in value either with or ahead of the market
The Seawatch Development provides all of the above but yet so much more. One can only know how special this area really is by actually being there and spending time in this neighbourhood.
Shay and I have spent many hours at the Seawatch site and we firmly believe that potential buyers of Sunshine Coast Real Estate need to spend enough time to enjoy the views, see what nature has to offer at Seawatch, and to see the potential of what life has to offer to them and their families at Seawatch at the Shores.
We would love to spend time with you and show you this development. Give us a call to set an appointment with us and let's go together and spend some time at Seawatch. Yesterday while we were there, we stood in front of the waterfront properties and watched one salmon after another jumping out of the sea. It is such a sight to see!!
Barbie and Shay
Shay 604 989.9888
Barbie 604 741.1239
Reaching YOUR Goal is OUR Mission